At Nexus Capital, “concierge services” refers to those various, financial-related personal services we provide to our clients in addition to their financial planning. In other words, we will make ourselves available 7 days a week to answer any questions or help solve any problem regarding their day-to-day affairs, no matter how big or small.
The true value of Nexus' client service is not in the numbers, but in the life that the numbers make possible. Therefore, we deliver whatever financial-related service our clients need and want, no matter how far “out of the box” it may be, so long as that service furthers the end result of supporting the life they desire. To crystallize things, below are examples of some concierge services that our clients use today:
The term “concierge” is derived from a Latin word, which meant extra service.
- "Collectibles" Management for Estate Planning
- Connector Services to Art Appraiser
- Expertise on Insurance Products
- Entertainment Planning
- Referrals to Day-to-Day Service Professionals
- Life and Career Coaching Referrals
- Car Purchasing Assistance
- Vacation Planning Support